Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Grimm Legacy



The Grimm Legacy, by Polly Shulman.
If you guys out there LOVE fantasy, adventure and all of those sorts of books, then you'll definitely love this.
This story is about a girl named Elizabeth, and how she gets a part-time job at a library, where instead of checking out books, you can check out objects and all sorts of doohickeys.
There she is a page (a  page is hard to explain but it's a person who works there and is like a slave for whoever comes into the library... they get them what they want) with other people who later on become her friends.
And then, there is this one collection called the Grimm Collection, a HUGE collection of magical items from the Grimm fairy tales!
Soon, the objects go missing, and Elizabeth along with her friends, Marc, Anjali, and Aaron are sent on an adventure to find the thief.
It may sound a bit boring because I'm making it sound that way, but it's really awesome! I didn't explain too much because I didn't want to spoil the ending.
In fact, this book is personal favorite of mine.

On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 9.5

2 comments:

  1. cool blog, Grace!! I am DEFINITLY folllowing it! Have fun with it! (PS: You need to get an email adress!! I want to email you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah, I'll email you with my email address. :)

    ReplyDelete